Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Still Thinking About What I Want To Make




I am spending the month of January in Alabama to get away from the freezing cold weather in Michigan.  Isn't this a pretty little pink palace on the beautiful snowy white sandy beach?
I tried to bring all the things I needed to make my sculpts but....I forgot a lot....even my clay oven.  Genesis paints and brushes are back home on my craft tray too.  I really need my sewing machine and material.  It's hard to know what you are going to need away from home!  I am really thinking about what I am going to make for our Touring Baby Sculpt this time.   I made an elf named Bliss for the last tour, so, I guess I will make an animal baby this time. I don't think I will have time to start it while I am in Alabama...better wait until I get back to Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment