Friday, March 25, 2011

Audrey's baby is visiting California

Audrey's baby was tired when she got here in California so she took a long nap. She is the cutest baby girl! very happy little thing.


I am so hesitant about hair, and if I add hair now, she won't be able to be painted with heat paints later, and I do not do well with those paints... so I will skip that step and instead gave her a very pretty outfit, didn't sew it but I decorated it with pretty ace and little flowers. It's still a bit chilly so she has long sleeves, but spring is around the corner!

She is almost ready to go visit Barb and continue her tour...

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...she looks so cute Martha!! She looks all snuggly in her sweet little outfit!! She loves visiting you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she sure is cute in her little dress, looking forward to her visit with me
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can add mohair and still use the heat paint. Her little outfit is cute with the long pants, dress, and bonnet!

    ReplyDelete