Friday, May 28, 2010

I Found Her




I took three of my grandsons to the park to help me look for whatever was making that crying noise. Dakota stopped to talk to Amber and the other two, Ben and Travis, went with me over to the Raisin River by the big ole tree with the holes in it. We heard the sounds as we were approaching and Travis raced ahead and stuck his whole arm in the big hole where I saw the white flash of movement. When he pulled out his hand, there was the muddy, sad, crying baby. We wrapped it in a blanket and rushed home to clean it up and warm it up. After her bath we could tell she was a little Baby Girl Elf. She finally stopped crying when she was clean and warmed up. She cuddle up and went right to sleep. She is not quite put together and she is very pale. Her eyes are plastic and seem to need the special glossing. I am going to send her to the Artist Rhonda in South Carolina who specialized in working on Newborn Baby Elves. Be watching for her Rhonda...she is on her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment