Saturday, July 17, 2010

And more baby kisses!

Bliss turned out to be a redhead fairy! She wanted to go play outside so out she went and as she got into the sunshine, I saw all the new red hair she has. She found a pretty lavender fairy-hat and she wanted it, so I gave it to her.

Now she is ready to go visit more places... but before she left she gave her best friend a baby kiss.(Which you can see some changes in him, but I will blog him separately in a couple of days!)


I will miss you little friend!

 Is that a kitty I see there? We better go back inside, it's too hot anyway :o)
Hopefully Idaho is cooler than California! I heard of some pretty pink fish in Sue's pond, they will match my dress ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Bliss, you are really growing up...How precious you are.

    ReplyDelete