Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Mind Is Full Of Ideas

At night I keep thinking of ideas for my new traveling doll.  It is supposed to be an animal and I was really doing some thinking, dreaming, and planning this morning before I got up.  I think I like it.  I will have to draw it on paper first and do some research.  I'm not going to tell anyone what it is...but you can guess.  I think it is going to be a boy and I have never made one before.  He might have two names...and one might be Charlie.  Back to the drawing board.  Bye

2 comments:

  1. Nope, I was wrong...this little baby is not a boy...it is a girl. Sometimes the clay has a mind of its own and even if you want to make a boy...it doesn't turn out that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... what you think is not what the clay decides! :oD

    ReplyDelete