Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sherry's doll , ready to leave Nampa, Idaho








I am sooo totally in love with this doll. I played with her for hours. I tried hair , Hats, clothes..........just had so much fun with her. In the end I colored her with water based oils and added lashes. I made her a body and put her together. Each step of the way, I fell more in love with her. She is so very cute. It has been a pleasure working on one of Sherry's dolls. She has taught me so much of what I know. I hope one day to be able to sit and sculpt with this very talented friend of mine. I gave this sweet little one a warm and comfy outfit to travel in. Some one along the line will probable dress her much cuter. I will now package her very carefully and try to make myself send her to Audrey.

1 comment:

  1. She is so super cute!! Those cheeks are just begging me to pinch them!...hehe. I can't wait to see her! :)

    ReplyDelete