Monday, April 11, 2011




Miss Frog arrived in Idaho in need of medical help........YES her little toes were broken off. I hope I got them back on ok.......It was a chore. I am afraid they dont look as good as the original sculpting did. I tried to thicken the feet a bit so it wouldn't happen again thru all the travels that she still has left. I then decided she needed her own lilly pad to take with her , sence she couldn' t stay with me and live happily ever after in my pond with my KOI fish. She is just as cute as she can be and I wanted to keep her forever. I added a little tuft of pink hair on her head....and decided she needed a little fairy outfit... She might get new clothes on her way back to Carolyn. I am sure gonna miss her cute little smile......

3 comments:

  1. Oh poor little froggy! I'm glad she got her footsie fixed. She looks all pretty in pink :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue, I'm so sorry the toesies got broken...I should have made them better and thicker to begin with...I'm such a novice. I think you did a wonderful job fixing them. In the pictures, I can't even tell they have been repaired. She looks so sweet in the little fairy outfit and with the pink hair...you did a great job! Love the Lilly pad too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her lilly pad perch! What a cute idea! I love her little tutu...too! :) I hope her feet feel better now.

    ReplyDelete