Friday, April 29, 2011

Miss Rat, comes to Idaho



What a darling rat......When she got here, I just didn't know what I could do to make her any cuter. She is just so cute as she is. Carolyn did such a good job on painting her and putting her together. I wanted to find her something to wear,but didn't have anything that looked cute on her. I decided to make her a toy, a little stuffed cat. That was kind of fun...and I had my daughter Amanda Rine, make her a tiny necklace. I really didnt want to do to much because she has to visit two places before she goes home. I couldn't let her leave with out a little tutu to match her necklace. I am sure that someone will want to dress her different but thought she looked cute to travel this way. Thank you so much for visiting Miss Rat. I hope you enjoy your visit with Audrey, in Washington.

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job on her Sue! Her tutu, and her necklace are darling, and her kitty cat is so cute!! When it comes to cats and mice...it looks like the paw is on the other foot, and miss rat got the upper hand! hehe. Love it!

    ReplyDelete