Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Little Princess


What a little angel Martha's baby is. I just want to keep her here with me. I knew I had to give her some hair. We were both a little nervous....until I found a beautiful brown Tallina wig that fit her perfectly. It looks so pretty with her hazel eyes. She's a girlie girl..so I made her a cute little tu-tu adorned with pink and white flower trim. I also made her a simple matching 'halo'. She got right attached to the soft, fluffy sheep so she'll be taking it with her on her trip to Barbs. Be careful, Barb....you're bound to fall in love with this one!








2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Rhonda you did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks great with the hair and tutu, can't wait to see her in person
    barb

    ReplyDelete